If you are not entirely delighted with the products that you have chosen from The Ballet Boutique, you may exchange within 28 days of receipt. The following criteria must be met:
- Items must be in ORIGINAL packaging and condition, with tags still attached, unworn, and with the original receipt.
- All tights, socks, underwear and hair accessories are final sales due to hygiene reasons.
- Tights with holes or ladders are not eligible for refund or exchange.
- Shoes are exchangeable only if unworn & in correct packaging.
- Sales items are not refundable or exchangeable.
- If you would like to exchange your item for a different size or colour in the same style, then we will be happy to send the replacement item to you, subject to stock availability.
Certain items are excluded from our returns policy in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014: Orders for personalised or custom made items, cannot be cancelled and these goods are non-returnable unless the items are faulty.
Please check the size of any shoes that you receive by trying them on. Many of our shoes are supplied in US and/or European sizes which we convert to UK sizes on the basis of years of experience supplying these shoes in the UK marketplace. You should not necessarily pay attention to the size on the packaging or shoe.
WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS, we will exchange an item or issue a credit note.
On the rare occasion an item is faulty, we will either refund or replace the item in accordance with your statutory rights. Faulty goods need to be returned within 28 days with proof of purchase.
Processing Your Refund
We will process your refund as quickly as possible and no later than 30 days of receiving the returned goods. We issue refunds via the payment method that you used to place the order only.
We ask that all orders under £25.00 are paid for in advance.
For orders over £25.00 we ask for a £25.00 deposit.